Friday, January 17, 2014

Office Ceiling - Part 3


Since I didn't post these last weekend, here are my last "progress" pictures and the finished product.

First, here's the scary scaffolding contraption that K put up over the staircase...  It was really stable, since it was resting on a wall, but it was scary to look down!


What a great girl I have!  She's almost finished... 

And now.... the finished ceiling.  I did take these pictures at night, so I'll need to take some during the day, too, because it looks totally different.  The light really shines off of the paint and reflects all over.

To the East...

And to the West...

I'm really happy with it, and I'm so glad I did it.  It's much easier to work on anything in this room, even in the dark evening winter hours.  And during the day it's just beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment