Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vintage Honeywell Tap-Light


The Retro Renovation blog shared an Etsy listing for a few new old-stock Honeywell Tap-Light switches.   I'm pretty sure that this is what we installed in my stairwell!  One switch that is listed has a clown face that is similar to the one on my switch, and there is a pattern shown on the package that looks like the blue pattern on my switch.  Looks like the switches came with a few paper inserts so you could change up the patterns.

Photo from 's Etsy shop:


The listing: http://www.etsy.com/listing/178303081/vintage-nos-1950s-mid-century-honeywell?ref=shop_home_active_16

And again, the pictures of my switch.  Doesn't the blue-patterned paper look like the pattern 2nd from the left on that package above?






No comments:

Post a Comment